Google
 

Monday, June 23, 2008

Target Amazon Sears ToysRus Coupons and More

I have bookmarked my favorite coupon sites on this blog in the right hand column. This morning, I found another site with the BEST coupons for all of my favorite stores.

These coupons include printable and online discounts. I stumbled upon the site by looking for a specific dollar amount off coupon for Target, trying to find the source of coupons that are being resold on eBay.

The site is www.couponalbum.com.

Very clean and easy to use without all the blinding ads and pop-ups. I didn't know where to click first! All My favorites were there. I search on Target, and used the $5 off any purchase coupon. Then in the right column, I saw Overstock, and Linens n Things. Below was Amazon, and SmartBargains! I had to stop and share. Bookmark it:


www.couponalbum.com