Google
 

Thursday, March 26, 2009

GREAT DEALS Birkenstock Gizeh Leather Flip Flops and Other Summer Shoes!

I admit I love Birkenstocks, even though I also love all that glitters! In my endless pursuit to add to my spring and summer thongs collections, I wanted to go high-end and comfy. I of course turned to Birkenstocks which now offer a thong sandal yeah! Try a Google search on Women's GIZEH Leather, and I choked on the prices. No, I do not want to pay over $100 for a pair of fancy flip-flops!

I scoured all my fav shopping bargain haunts, and THEN! I found IT!

www.sierratradingpost.com

Wow what great deals on clothing, sporting goods, and footwear. There was my sandal! Women's GIZEH Leather (not the Birken-Flor, German I think for cheesy plastic) Thong sandal. The price? $44.00!!!! Yeah, they're mine.




Check it out!


1 comment:

kate said...

My friend convinced me to try Birkenstocks after I developed foot problems. I finally bought a pair, not convinced that they would help my foot problems. Now two years later, I owned three pairs of sandals and in winter I wear the Footprints. They truly cured my foot problems. This is the last pair I bought Birkenstock Arizona - Black Suede